Sterling silver has 92.5 percent pure silver and 7.5 percent of other metals, usually copper.
The ‘fineness’ is represented by .925; this fineness is different to the fineness we usually see in silver coins which is normally .995 or even .999.
Most items listed in this category are of sterling silver purity with the exception of some religious statues and gold coins which are .999.
More information on silver purity:
* 999.9 (Ultra-fine silver used by Royal Canadian Mint in the Canadian Silver Maple Leaf)
* 999 (Fine silver used in Good Delivery bullion bars, also known as three nines fine)
* 980 (common standard used in Mexico ca.1930 - 1945)
* 958 (equivalent to Britannia silver)
* 950 (equivalent to French 1st Standard)
* 925 (equivalent to Sterling silver)
Items 1 to 30 of 155 total