Job Opportunities at Raj Jewels Bansal Group
Rajjewels.com is one of New Jersey’s leading jewelry companies and a growing online brand designed to make a mark in the jewelry eCommerce market
If you are looking to be part of a stimulating and challenging work environment, Raj Jewels Bansal Group is the right place for you. We are a name to reckon with in the brick and mortal jewelry market and having grown exponentially over the past years, we are looking forward to meet people whose business experience and skills can be channeled into an exciting and growing industry.
Moreover, at Raj Jewels Bansal Group, we work with the belief that success of an organization begins at the individual level. Talented, energetic, committed and self-motivated individuals with a penchant for working within teams and individually can look forward to an exciting career with attractive growth opportunities.
1-Sales professional (in-store)
We are looking for a multi-faceted sales professional to join our in-store sales teams.
Applications must be sent with resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Handle in-store sales with the ability to communicate in multiple languages besides English; any or all of the preferred languages Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Hindi and Punjabi.
- Ability to sell to multiple ethnicities and handle in-store merchandise display.
- Jewelry knowledge and prior experience a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting and inventory management a plus.
2-eCommerce Content ManagerThe Ecommerce Manager will be dedicated to exceptional customer service, ensuring that the consumer web experience is relevant, concise, SEO optimized, and visually compelling, and with content that encourages engagement and return. Individuals applying for this position must be self-starters, detail oriented, flexible in changing direction and methods, thrive in a fast paced environment, excel at managing multiple priorities.
• Develop and implement merchandising, promotional, and content strategies to drive sales.
• Operate in the magento eCommerce platform with speed and accuracy.
• Ensure web content is fresh, fully developed, expertly edited, and search engine optimized; it must also contain high quality supporting elements such as images and videos as needed
• Ensure new pages are user friendly and link properly with existing pages
• Build the web assortment presentation under the direction of the Director, including management of SKUs, product copy, images and rollup of related SKUs, and other product attributes.
• Work with developers to resolve technical issues related to the proper display of content and to develop automated website features
• Optimize web content for end user performance. Work may include reformatting text, assuring hyperlink integrity, transferring and translating files, and posting of new material to the page involving HTML scripting. May maintain web site content and information flow.
• Utilize SEO and SEM analytics to optimize page content, metadata, keywords, and layout.
• Find, diagnose, and fix content problems, including broken links, typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies. Perform website administration, such as setting provisions and managing access and workflows.
• Compile, analyze, and report statistics regarding all relevant website matrix.
• Perform cross-reference with MS Excel -- ability to mine voluminous data for specific detail according to instructions provided and upload information onto prescribed databases with proficiency.
• Work cross-functionally with graphics/editing experts, and photographer to create, update and manage products, photographs, promotions, content, and storefront taxonomy and data.
• Identify trends and category highlights for banners, emails and social media using Google Analytics, sales reports and consumer study.
• Manage monthly editorial calendar regarding seasonal product process, email deployment, promotions, site enhancements.
• Collaborate on universal content strategy across social media platform, blog and search marketing.
Experience and Qualifications
• Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (email marketing, link generation, SEO, etc)
• 3+ years experience working with a major Ecommerce platforms
• Experience with the tools needed to manage and display content
• Excellent written skills with knowledge of jewelry terms.
• Proficiency in Excel.
• Working knowledge of Ecommerce- Magento CMS platform.
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
• Basic understanding of content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
• Willingness to work in a multi-cultural environment.
3-Full-time experienced accountant
We are looking for a full-time experienced accountant.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Quickbooks and general book-keeping activities.
- Must be bilingual (English and Hindi/Tamil/Gujrati/Telugu).
- Jewelry trade experience is a plus.
Applications must be sent with resume and cover letter. We will not entertain or return any calls until resume has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.